When you are in possession of a valid collective driving license (Prawo jazdy kolekcjonerskie), you have got the license to stay behind the wheels in any country that you find yourself in. It is important to make sure that you play according to the rules. In any part of the world, driving is seen as a privilege for the very few that can play by the rules.
The above is so because of the risks involved in driving. Lives are at stake when a driver accelerates any auto engine. No country will take lightly any violation of the rules. When drivers abuse this privilege, sanctions usually follow. So, if you are interested in having your right of way on the highway, it is important to study the rules and make sure you abide by them to the last letter.
There are on-road and off-road traffic offences that can lead to an outright ban of any driver. If you are in Poland, for instance, you will pass a theory test and physical tests before you are issued the right to drive on their highway. Anyone that goes contrary to the rules that are spelt out clearly for the knowledge of every driver will face sanctions.
There are categories of offenses that will not allow any defense from the offender. The driving licenses (Prawojazdykupno) of such offenders will be withdrawn outright or suspended. If you are a foreigner using a license issued in your native country, or any other country for that matter, the license will be returned to the country that issued it in the first place.
There are some off-road offences that will attract sanctions. What you are about to read must be avoided if you want to retain the privilege given to you to have the right of way on the highway.
- If you are charged with a traffic offense, it is critical that you appear in court in person. If you failed to appear in court on offences bordering on violations or parking tickets, your driving license is at risk of being withdrawn or suspended.
- When you fail to pay the mandatory DMV fine, surcharge, or fee, the heavy weight of the law will take its toll on you.
- When you are convicted of any drug-related offense aside from DUI, your license will be at risk.
- It is important to make sure there is no alteration to your license. If you allow such or you are caught with a fake license, the laws will be applied, which will result in the suspension of the license.
- Your license plate must come from the original source. Anything contrary to this will attract heavy sanctions from the regulatory body in charge.
- There are offences that are classified under the minors’ category. If they violate these rules, their license will be revoked.
- There are offences that bother truancy. A student that is adjudged as not taking his/her studies seriously will have their driver’s license suspended.
- Juvenile delinquency is another off-road offense that can lead to the suspension of any driver’s license.